Bring your idea's to life by using our bespoke jewellery service. Seen something you have fallen in love with and want to replicate the design then get in touch as we can recreate all jewellery designs from images that you provide. Have a design and idea of your own? get in touch with our professional experts who have a wealth of knowledge and who can help you bring your master piece to life.
How it works
1. Book a consultation to be held either in store or over the phone with one of our professionally trained experts. At this stage we will explain how the process works and what is involved and you can tell us your all important requirements. Our experienced professionals will now go through the options with you and look at your inspirations and ideas and then speak to our master goldsmiths.
2. We will advise and guide you on different metals , diamonds, gemstones ,settings and finishes so you can decide what it is you would like on your finished product. Once a clear vision has been confirmed we will provide a free quote that is built up of the materials required and the design.(please note that some prices may vary slightly dependant on when you proceed, this can be due to the daily fluctuation in market prices for the metal and gemstone)
3. Once the quotation has been agreed and a deposit payment of 50% has been made we will then begin bringing your design to life. This whole process can take up to 6-8 weeks depending on what the requirements are.
Legacy Jewellery here at Christopher Brown Jewellers provides you with the capability of wearing memories and history with a new style. Legacy jewellery captures the salvageable or wanted elements to your unworn, inherited or unloved jewellery and remodels it into something truly unique and spectacular. Wear your history with pride and let your jewellery expel the love and memories through new design so it can be adored and preserved for the next generation.
How it works
1. Book a consultation to be held either in store or over the phone with one of our professionally trained experts. Our experienced professionals will have a chat with you about what jewellery you currently have and what you are looking to achieve. This is a good time to show us some image and inspiration you have.
2. We will advise you on different metals , settings and finishes to help you decide what is best for finished product taking into consideration wearing factors. We can show you mounts and designs to confirm the finer details of your new piece.
Once all the requirements and details are confirmed we will provide a free quote that is built up of the materials required, time taken and design (please note that some prices may vary slightly dependant on when you proceed, this is due to the fluctuation in market prices).
3. Once the quotation has been agreed and a deposit payment of 50% has been made we will then begin bringing your treasured historic jewellery into the future. This whole process can take up to 6-8 weeks depending on what the requirements are.