TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ON-LINE SUPPLY OF GOODS BY BROWN AND GOLD LTD, TRADING AS CHRISTOPHER BROWN JEWELLERS / BROWN & GOLD
Terms outlined / Information about Brown & Gold Ltd:-
Please read these terms and conditions carefully and ensure they are fully understood before ordering any products from our on-line store. By making a purchase on our on-line store you should understand that you are agreeing and are bound by all of the terms and conditions outlined below. By choosing ‘proceeding to payment’ you are agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined. You also need to select the tick box on the details page of the payment process agreeing ‘I have read and accepted the Terms & Conditions’ in order to accept them if you wish to make a purchase. If you do not choose to accept these terms & conditions you will not be able to proceed with any purchase from our online store.
1.1 For the usage and purchase of/from our online store (www.christopherbrownjewellers.co.uk) to all.
1.2 These terms & conditions are legal terms and conditions/ contract bound between us (Brown & Gold Ltd) and all who use/purchase from our online store.
1.3 If you purchase via our online store you are agreeing that you are of legal age (18+) to enter into a binding contract and the terms & conditions outline within.
1.4 Our website (www.christopherbrownjewellers.co.uk) is managed By Brown & Gold Ltd. We are a registered business and our company number is 07162707, registered to our Head Office Unit 4, Seacroft Shopping Centre, Leeds, LS14 6JD. England. Brown & Gold Ltd is FCA regulated and VAT registered (986194466).
1.5 In the event you need to make direct contact with us you can do so by the following :-
Call: 0113 2657985, Email: Support@brownandgold.co.uk , Write to: Brown & Gold Ltd, Unit 4, Seacroft Shopping Centre, Leeds, LS14 6JD, England
1.6 In the event we need to make contact with you we will do so either by telephone, email or postal address. We will contact you via any of the means mentioned above with the information you have provided in your order information.
Making a purchase with Christopher Brown Jewellers:-
You can place orders and purchase goods via the below outlets
· Via our online store (www.christopherbrownjewellers.co.uk).
· Using our click and collect via our online store (www.christopherbrownjewellers.co.uk).
· By visiting one of our stores
- Brown & Gold (Seacroft) Unit 4 ,Seacroft Shopping Centre ,Leeds ,West Yorkshire ,LS14 6JD
- Brown & Gold (Batley) 87 Commercial Street, Batley, West Yorkshire, WF17 5HZ
- Brown & Gold (Prescot) 17 Eccleston Street, Prescot, Merseyside, L34 5QA
- Brown & Gold (Toxteth) 215 Park Rd, Toxteth, Liverpool, Merseyside, L8 4XF
- Christopher Brown Jewellers (York) 22-23 High Ousegate, York, North Yorkshire ,YO1 8RX
- Christopher Brown Jewellers (Shipley) 8 Arndale Shopping Centre, Shipley, West Yorkshire, BD18 3QQ
- Christopher Brown Jewellers (Pontefract) 33 Market Place, Pontefract ,West Yorkshire, WF8 1AG
· All orders placed and purchases made via our online store have to be paid via Debit Card, Credit Card, Bank Transfer, PayPal or Arranged Layaway payment plan. (subject to confirmed and verified checks prior to dispatch)
· Once you have placed your online order you will receive a confirmation to your email that you provided at the point of the order placed. The email will state that we have received your order.
· Please note that receiving a confirmation email does not deem that the order has been fulfilled and dispatched. The confirmation email means we have received your purchase and we will then check the stock levels of your product. On the basis that the item purchased is available and the order has completed sufficient checks and been verified you will receive a further email of notifying you of dispatch and delivery information.
· If your purchased product is not currently or no longer available expect to receive an email from us to notify you of this information.
· Please note that Christopher Brown Jewellers reserve the rights to cancel any sale/order and not provide purchased products/items if we justifiably feel and have basis to do so. Please take into account that Christopher Brown Jewellers can and may change products and/or discontinue availability at any point, at our sole discretion.
· Please note that any purchases/orders can or may be cancelled at our discretion and or if required. Cancelled orders are refunded in full.
Christopher Brown Jewellers use Royal Mail Special Delivery/1st class recorded secure delivery services for the transportation of your purchased products from us to yourself. We are responsible and liable for the safe delivery of your goods to you. Once your order has been signed for at the address you provided on your order we no longer are held responsible and / or liable thereafter. If the package is delivered and appears damaged or opened in any way please refuse to sign for the delivery and it will be returned to us.
Please note that Christopher Brown Jewellers cannot be held accountable for any delays that are out of our control that result in you not receiving your items within the recommended delivery time scale. We will not be held accountable for any 3rd party services that may cause a delay or unforeseen circumstances that result in you not receiving your delivery.
If a delivery has to be returned to us, the sender, due to an error in the delivery details you provided we can charge a re-delivery fee to you in order to get your purchase re-sent to you.
Please note that in the event you want to cancel your order due to overdue delivery time, that we cannot do so or process a refund or replacement until Royal Mail has certified and confirmed the parcel as officially lost.
Please note that if your purchase is been sent outside of the UK into Europe or internationally then fees may be incurred for import duties and taxes which are applied when the parcel reached its desired destination. Please note that if any further charges are incurred then we are not responsible or liable, we advise to check with your local Customs Centre to get more information on this matter.
Product Warranty / Faulty Items
(For all warranty and faulty related enquiries email our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org)
The following applies to our products with the criteria outlined below:-
All of our new and pre-owned items follow the Consumer Rights Act 2015. If your product becomes faulty within 30 days from the date of purchase you can choose from a replacement of the same or similar item (same value) or a full refund. If the item develops a defect or becomes faulty within 6 months of purchase we will provide a repair of the item, in the unlikely circumstances that the item is unrepairable we can at our discretion provide a refund. This statement is subject that the product has not been faced with the following:-
- Purposeful Damage
- A lot of wear and tear resulting in defect
- Irregular/abnormal usage of the product
- Accidental damage caused by yourself or someone else
- Negligence that is caused by yourself or someone else
- Any work such as repairs or alterations done by yourself or anyone else
- Failing to use or operate your product as intended or by not following instruction of operation
You need to make contact with us about your faulty item which will be professionally reviewed & checked and deemed if the fault is under warranty or applied with terms outlined above.
Bespoke Items / Adjusted Product Purchases
· All products produced by using our bespoke design service are deemed as non-refundable.
· Any amount charged for adjustments specifically requested to any items purchased is non-refundable. We will provide a full refund for the amount you paid for the item only for any purchase made with an adjustment. Please note that this ruling does not apply to all cases, if the item is no longer re-saleable due to the changes made a refund may not be issued once adjustments have been made.
Refund & Cancellations Policy / Returns Policy (layaway & faulty Returns)
· If your item is not what you expected or wanted and you want to cancel your purchase then please inform us via email email@example.com . You have 14 days to notify us of your return from the date you receive your item and 30 days to get the item back to us in the same state as delivered. If the outlined terms are not met we can refuse to refund your item.
· State of the item is meant as follows – unworn condition, with all original packaging and documents to be returned.
· Read our Delivery & Returns page for more information
· Once we receive your item back to us following the outlined returns criteria we will process a refund which you will receive notification of. Please allow up to 7 working days for the refund to reach your account.
If you are returning an item that is faulty, please refer to the above Product Warranty / Faulty Items sectionand one of our customer service team members will be in touch directly.
· If you have purchased a product via layaway and on receipt of the item it is not what you wanted/expected, please note that you will be issued with the option of an exchange or a credit note to the same value valid for 6 months.
· Please note our returns address may vary depending on which store the item was dispatched from. Upon contacting us via email we will provide the correct address to return your item to.
** IMPORTANT – we advise using a secure delivery service which requires the recipient to provide a signature upon receipt. PLEASE NOTE:
**YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAFE DELIVERY OF YOU RETURNED ITEM UNTIL THEY REACH AND ARE SIGNED FOR BY BROWN & GOLD LTD. **
Our Products, Pricing, Availability & Descriptions of Goods and Services
We provide attention and detail to all product descriptions and specifications advertised on www.christopherbrownjewellers.co.uk, in this case if any discrepancies or errors occur in the weights or price we do not take any responsibility for the effects of these errors and we will rectify in how we feel necessary to do so and limit impact to our business.
In the event that a product has been sold at an incorrect price we will not dispatch the item and we will notify the customer of this error.
All of our prices include the appropriate rate of VAT, and are only due to incur further potential taxes when sent outside of the UK please see our delivery policy section for more information about EU and international shipping.
In some cases due to technical errors it can result in discrepancies within our stock levels and result in the non-availability of products. In the event that a product is not available and been purchased due to a technical error then we will do what we feel is necessary to rectify this issue and notify the customer who has placed the order. We cannot make any guarantees for the availability of stock shown on our website.
You can find information about the services that we offer within our business online at www.christopherbrownjewellers.co.uk .Our services include but are not limited to Pawnbroking, Buybacks, Repairs, Bespoke Jewellery, Travel Money and the purchase of gold under our We Buy service. Please note that sometimes the time scales outlined in the information for our service cannot be always met and can be subject to change at any point. We do not also hold any accountability for any errors or discrepancies in the information outlined or provided about our services. Please note that the processes and information can change at any point at our discretion and does not need to be notified unless legally required.
It is important that you read and understand these terms and conditions before you place an order with us. If you have any questions or queries regarding any of our terms please contact us.
TERMS LAST UPDATED: 01/06/2021
© 2021 Christopher Brown Jewellers By Brown & Gold Ltd. All Rights Reserved